All marketers understand the need to be faster and more adaptive. Going Agile seems like an obvious solution, so why isn’t every marketing team an Agile marketing team? What if the very things we’re trying to fix — our projects — are the things that are holding us back?
Drawing on fifteen years of digital marketing experience and in-the-trenches experience coaching thousands of marketers on agility, Andrea’s dynamic keynote presentation reveals the team-first approach that frees marketers from project purgatory and puts them on the path to lasting marketing agility.
Book a speaking date with Andrea and bring unique insights on the popular (yet mysterious) topic of Agile marketing to your audience.
FANTASTIC presentation…I’m pretty sure you have a camera in my office because the
challenges presented are exactly what we face every day.
Out of all of the speakers, your presentation resonated with me. I feel like you are what our team needs or at least we need to learn what you are rallying behind. I’m glad I had the chance to see your presentation and see you speak. I’m a fan now.
Andrea did a good job of keeping the right pace, and allowing for questions. She was approachable, friendly, informative, and her welcoming demeanor made learning fun and easy.
What to Expect
Reference the list below or download Andrea’s Speaking Guide to get an idea of what to expect when she joins you onsite:
- MacBook Pro with her complete presentation in Google Slides or PowerPoint
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI dongles
- A MacBook-compatible clicker to advance slides
- The option to customize her presentation for your particular audience demographics
- Ongoing partnership with your event to drive excitement and attendance
- A wireless, lavalier microphone
- AC power for a laptop
- A projector with VGA, DVI, or HDMI input
- A speaker system that includes a mini plug for audio output from the laptop
- A confidence monitor
- Details about your audience to allow for customized content
Your Audience Gets
- Insights from the most experienced Agile marketing trainer in the world.
- A keynote speaker who combines Agile know-how, marketing chops, and years of speaking experience into an unforgettable session
- Actionable takeaways no matter where they are in the Agile journey